Thursday, November 09, 2006

Letters of songs of Jack Skeleton of nightmare before Christmas

That it is? That it is? There are color lights That are? It seems of cotton That is? I do not create what I see I am dreaming, not it That unjust it is! That it is? That it is? That it is? There is something goes bad That is? Who sings without stopping, the streets are so of chavales, all laugh incessantly is that I am crazy Must be happiness! That it is? The children throw snow instead of skulls and play so happy and there is no death in the sidewalks freezes in the windows difficult to believe and I feel in my bones the heat of my interior That it is? That it is? Color has lights of That es?Parece of cotton That es?No I create what I see I am dreaming, not it That unjust it is! That it is? That it is? That it is? There is something goes bad Ques es?Quien sings without stopping, the streets estan of chavales, all rien incessantly is that I am crazy Must be happiness! That it is? The children throw snow instead of skulls and play so happy and there is no murerte in the sidewalks freezes in the windows dificil to believe and I feel in my bones the heat of my interior There it goes! That it is? Muerdazo hung you do not see? They are kissed as You do not watch! reunited families count stories while they eat turrón That Horror! That she is? Here a tree I can see So that? As much decocción goes There! They are shines of colors There are brilliant adornments and very shining small things and seem amused! If Sir! It is diversion! It is diversion! He could do what soñe That is? That he is? Finally, it is hour to sleep to see? There is nothing by aqui Neither a ghost, nor one witch who scares to the children in her dreams are so sweet, so happy. Ah That is? Ghosts, Nightmares and Witches Where estan? Encounter which I look for single is no happiness are no shouts in the single air a celestial choir and everything smells of candy, treat and pie. Love! Heat! There is my around and I am far better. I could never imagine as much happiness likes! I want more! And Quero more and more and more! I will know the aim that is! I want to know and to know the feeling that I found! Horque is! May goes! That it is? Muerdazo hung you do not see? They are kissed as You do not watch! reunited families count stories while they eat turrón That Horror! That she is? here a tree I can see So that? as much decocción May goes! They are shines of colors There are brilliant adornments and very shining small things and seem amused! If Sir! It is diversion! It is diversion! He could do what soñe That is? That he is? Finally, it is hour to sleep To summer is nothing by aqui Neither a ghost, nor one witch who scares to the children in her dreams are so sweet, so happy. Ah That is? Ghosts, Nightmares and Witches Where are? Encounter which I look for single is no happiness are no shouts in the single air a celestial choir and everything smells of candy, treat and pie. Love! Heat! There is my around and I am far better. I could never imagine as much happiness likes! I want but! And Quero more and more and more! I will know the aim that is! I want to know and to know the feeling that I found! Oh, That is!

Finally! Finally! We prepared, we prepared. These days we prepared Christmas. It is our already! The children will be surprised. He is our already! We prepared, we prepared Christmas. - An amused gift whereupon is entertained and I am going it to celebrate. - Where it is the celebration? We prepared, we prepared... - the spiders and serpents we surround with much love. It is our Already! We prepared each one, all together ones, our Christmas... There it is Jack! - I did not think that she could be... and is not truth... He passes this to me to me? - Agape all are going away to be, with a rat I will make a hat original, I am brilliant... - Mom! Perhaps my more sincere admiration by the hat resultón, with a bat favors to him much more. - No, no, that is not... the tiny beast smells of rotten, nobody wants died things, looks for something amused Spirit, you do not stop! We prepared, each one, all together ones, our Christmas. - To the aim, finally! she is ours! We prepared, we prepared, Christmas. The world wants to celebrate and the bells to reicar, the moon will begin to shine. We are going to sing.


1 Comments:

Blogger alex dura said...

I´m Liked this entrieee!!!! Manolin!!!!!!!!!
Is Very Beautifyl, i´m liked very very much.
Your Friend
The Riddler

PD : Merry Chritmas

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home